Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nice Pillow Talk =D

I'm a talkative person if u know me ^^ or in a rude way i admit that i'm a 38 :D Haha... I can keep talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk until i die~ *that means none stop talking la! =='' I really LOVE talking i dono why...Because i'm a women?! Yey...I think so~ Women Love sharing. No matter what they also think to share. They usually will talk about their life... Like their family, their BF or husband, talk about SALE, new hand bag, new fashion items, new experience & so on...

I definitely is this kind of women! I ll keep talking with someone that i feel comfortable...like her :)
sorry for the double chin... HAha...
She is Fang, she is a very nice person and she is a chic girl^^ She is a women but she used to act like a man :P * i mean her gesture and attitude So many ppl like her and i love to talk with her seriously^^ 

Today, after the morning lecture i went to her place to spent my time, actually she planed to prepare her presentation and i will do my own things but at last we chit chart until lying down on the floor :D haha... We hugging the pillow and start the "Girl Talk" :)

I seldom have such a chance to "Girl Talk" with her coz she gt her own close friends and we stay far apart but today i am freaking enjoy the Pillow talk with her... i like pillow talk seriously^^ Hugging the fluffy pillow and share my own experience with others this is such a amazing thing like i'm having a wing flying in the sky :D 

So i will always request a pillow talk from my fatty... But he is a PIG!!!! Once he get on the bed u will slowly hear a disgusting sound come to u!!!! *he will kill me once he see this!!!!

besides pillow talk, we can Sing k 2gt as well... :D

I'm actually let her to pose her hand acts...=='' But i willing to do so ^^ 

& we will play like no body business!!! She is a great friend!!!! Love u Fang <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment