Sunday, March 20, 2011

Liverpool VS Manchester United =)


Look at the title, i know u all will think that i'm going to talk about the Football match.... But sorry i'm not!!! I just want to get a Jersey =D hehe... M.U or Liverpool??? Hmmmm~ I love M.U jersey ^^ but my boyfriend is a super Liverpool's fans ... How how how? He told me a dump concept.... Below is our conversation~~~ just want to share =)


Fatty: " U cannot buy M.U jersey la ~"
Me   : " Why??! M.U jersey damn Nice wei !"
Fatty: " But i'm ur boyfriend i'm a Liverpool fans i dont want to hug 
             my enemy pls! Why not u buy a Liverpool jersey so we can
             wear it 2gt =) "      
Me   : " Huh? or maybe i buy both?"
Fatty: " Yer~ so that means u want 2 boyfriend?" 

This is his reason that why i cannot buy both or M.U jersey =='' ... "I want 2 boyfriend???" haha... No la my dear... i love u only <3 i'm going to Mars already... haha... so back to the topic here... I want a Jersey! I want a Jersey! I want a Jersey!
Super Liverpool Fans =)

I like M.U jersey but i can considered is a Liverpool fans since my dear is the SUPER FANS so what can i do? Buy both or Buy M.U or Maybe just follow my dear wear Liverpool? If u all want to know what is my final decision......Stay tuned ^^
      

No comments:

Post a Comment