Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Gym~

Fat!!!!

I m a fatty... can u see the pic i looks dam fat in it =( i don't like my freaking body shape very much! its very weird and unbalance...Especially my Hip-po =( sad!! Can i have a model's figure? Or a western's girl body shape? =P *Dreaming  keke~~ I'm envious of those tall and slim's women , they looks good in any kind of clothes!Envy Envy Envy!!! =( So nevermind ppl i'm going to Gym today =P


Fitness Celebrity in love <3 


Went to Fitness w Carmen & Fumi yesterday =) Love the environment very much=) There are full of the Fitness facilities but there are not included the swimming pool and a steam....... dono what does it called already but it is actually something like Sauna but its serviced in wet =='' *weird sentence  1st time went to a fitness center and this fitness center gave me the feeling is actually like a Beauty center...Why i say so?? Ermmmm.... Because they got a consultant to explain the join's plan and the benefit for u to join the club... Bla bla bla....Whatever!! Don't talk money with me!!! hahahaha... after that they will bring us to do a Body analysis 


This is my body analysis =) Yer~ No secret dy ==''
Okay, no secret dy...I'm a sharing person i don't mind to show off =P wakaka~~ Stupid! They ask me to gain weight, then i just like WTF gain weight?? nonononono... they said once my muscle firm up dy then my weight will automatically gain 1 but not fat =='' Say Bye Bye to the BYEBYE's Meat =P haha... swt'' 

Then we went to the reception counter to collected our towel =)

The Card's N.O...

The towels and the Card =)


Star GYM =) I used the treadmill for 45mins then i lost about 160calories... Wow~ sweat alot! Love Sweat <3 haha~~ After we rest for a while then we went to Sauna =P  I heard Sauna help the effectiveness of detoxification. keke~~ Extremely exited XD  But i not really comfortable with the Sauna because its way too Hot and i'm wearing the contact lens, i just afraid the lens will melt in my eyes so we just "chill" there about 10mins... Phew~ Sweat full... Sauna is the best for those who lazy to do exercise and hope to sweat i guess =) It's actually not bad but i just scared i will faint in the Sauna's room =='' Coz those Drama also got this suicide concept 1 " Xiu Tan Ji shat" * read in Cantonese ==''  Haha... I'm a dirty girl=( i din bring my clothes to take shower there... Yer~ Smelly @@ Then makan with Fumi, Carmen, Fang and Kelvin <3 them much much..

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say... cause nothing frustrates me more than anything is seeing someone who is thin... complain that they are fat.

    This is coming from someone who has lost 75lbs and still has a chubby stomach and excess skin and saggy breasts cause I used to be 200lbs.


    Love your body.
    Exercise for yourself, not to lose weight cause you think you are fat.
    Stop looking on the internet and comparing yourself to some other person... because it's just not realistic to do so.

    And how did I come across your page? I was searching for photo's that said 'i hate my body'.... and your photo was in google pictures.

    So please... Just... Love yourself.

    ReplyDelete