Saturday, August 13, 2011

Final Final Final Final !!!!!!

Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi ^^ Long time no see^^ Disappear from my blog about 2 months~~~~ There r alot of things happened within the 2 months... Frankly, i m super lazy to explain right now. Haha...What m i going to talk in ths post is EXAM KILLING ME!!!! Here is my Exam time table... * i m captured by my I-4 sorry for the 3G all those XD

OMFG!!!!! Hate exam Max!!!! Even i m taking 4 subjects which is Translation, International Reation, Media Ethics and Advertising in E.M but their r powerful enough to kill me!!!!  
Last sem in Diploma so i m very stress, once i can't pass  the exam i have to pay for my ass to resit and if touch wood i fail from the special resit i have to repeat!!! Sien!!!!!! Copy my fren Yukee Lee facebook status 

幼稚园要毕业了 : 什么来的?好啦好啦,毕业就毕业……
小学要毕业了 : 哇!终于要毕业啦!好开心哦……哈哈哈你伤心什么嘛,反正以后一​定有机会再见 …… 哈哈哈
中学要毕业了 : ……要毕业了,还蛮伤心的啦 =( 怎么说都一起癫过……以后得空就喝茶吧 ……
学院要毕业了 : 哎哟,要毕业了啦……都不懂自己能不能毕业~ 烦死了~ LOL



Exactly!!!! haiz.... I m trying to add oil but where is my study mood???!!! DONO!!! Haha... 
Pray harder bah!!!! God pls bless me!!!! ><
I'm currently at MCD wasting my time ~~~ lol 
Add Oil!!!! Bye!!! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment