Thursday, May 12, 2011

Happy Mother's day ~

This is my lovely mama^^ Love her very very very very very much!!!!!!!!! Muackzzzzzzzzzzzz * BIG LIP with sound~~~lalala~~ She asked me don't upload this pics coz she no make up!!! =='' FINE!!! I can understand^^ This is a common theory for a women, accepted!!! :P But sorry mii u looks good without make up what! Really!!! 

Mother's day just pass few day ago, i believe the people are celebrated for their mother, but i haven yet :( Sad!!! Mum was not free on that day, so me and the lil sis decided to celebrate with our mama on Wednesday ^^ 

Wed we hang to Pavy in the afternoon, the lil sis miss SNOWFLAKE very much, so 1st stop we went to SNOWFLAKE  to satisfy her desire...lol~~ 

But i think i'm the 1 who more addicted and more desire than the lil sis lololololo XP Haha... Undeniable it is Dam nice wei!!! Nowadays the whether Freaking HOT, in such a Mars it is actually a timely thing!!!! HEAL THE WORLD!!!! Wakakakakakaka~~~ We took away the SOWFLAKE then we headed to STARBUCKS.... Mama is a coffee's lover. "A cup of coffee a day, keep the doctor away" *I sure u want to push my head to the bullSHit right now!!! U may!!!! :P Haha... Then we ordered this for our tea time...
Dark Mocha, Espresso Tiramisu, and the lovely Tuna sandwich!!! i found the sandwich really delicious!!! Finger lickin' good!!!! 

Haha...Mama looks cute in this pic!!! This is the failed 1!!! Actually this is a "PEEPING's pic" XD I just want to capture her drinking the Mocha but she is very sensitive, one the camera in front of her she ll know@@''
Mama: U wanna take pic ah? just let me know ma i ll pose nice nice for u!!!
But sorry mii once again, coz the nicer pic blur dy so i just upload this XD 
& the lil sis with the SNOWFLAKE^^I promise ll bring her for the 2nd time NAH!!! I have implemented my promise...This is the Soya ice series with set4^^ Nice Nice!!! After the tea time we start shopping~ Wee...

B4 shopping we have to " Put aside some of the burden" 1st!!! So toilet......... ^^ I don't know why everyone like to capture in Pavy's toilet... Is to prove u come b4??? ermmmm... Nvm... I want to prove also XP

Lil sis looks so tiny stand beside 2 mountain=='' lol .....Do u realize that mama and lil sis looks a like?! i means their smile but how come mine so so so different? :( I am from the trash??? CRAZY WOMEN!!!!! because u gt u BIG MOUTH ,they don't have!!!! & i gt a BIG SMILE too^^Hehe.....

Then, start shopping!!! Yeah!!! Just think to gt a new jeans so we try try try try try.....
I m most dissatisfied with my PIG LEG & The HIP-Po damn XL!!! Yer~ so disgusting in this picX_X... 

then 4ever 21...
Ignore the face pls!!!! 

I don't like the butik don't allowed customer to bring along their beverages!!! Hate it!!!! So i have to put it in to my HARROD...I'm really afraid it ll fall... Mama ask me to finish it b4 enter or throw it away, but that is the new 1 that i just ordered b4 we leave leh!!! NO WAY!!! So have to keep it...Ya... something in a white plastic package, just ignore it pls!!! Hehe... 

We walked in to the epi store and i  saw IPHONE4 dressed on White shirt!!!! Looks gorgeous^^
i looks gorgeous with it too... right? XP
@@''

Is 6P.M... Dragon I <3
while waiting they served us this....
This is not FOC 1... We have to pay 2 bucks for this and the wet tissue as well...

Mama & lil sis (TINNY TON)

I & mama


Teehee... Food time ^^
锅塌豆腐

上海排骨炒饭

XO酱炒虾仁萝朴糕 

小笼包

杨枝金露
i share this with the lil sis!!! Dam full!!!! We can't finish all the food!!!

将茶汤圆 This is for mama 1 ^^

& here is our bil, delicious yet not expensive ^^
THE END!!!!


I want to ride the motor leave dy.... lol....
BYE!!!!

1 comment: