Wednesday, August 24, 2011

End!

Last paper just gone!
Diploma life just gone!
Early in the morning i felt pretty happy,stress for few week
 fight for the last sem final exam,
 finally i can release!!!
i camwhore with a "Yeah" to post in my Instagram!!! :)

The advertising paper i can do with closing my eyes :P 
How good if the INTERNATIONAL RELATION paper is such easy?!
i m worrying about that paper seriously!
Study in TARC about 2 1/2 year i can swear to God i never fail even 1 subject!
thanks god for the blessing!!
But for this subject i m lack of the confident, 
i did wrong for the 2nd question i m giving back 25marks to my lecture =.=
u can laugh at me i dont mind coz that my carless! lol~
But i cant judge myself before i get my result!
Hopefully everything go smooth,
hopefully the next time i step into TARC is my Diploma graduation.
May GOD bless me :)

Today, is the last day for our Diploma life!
after the exam i just feel like not willing to let my cousemate go!
After this,we may walking in the different path,
 we may have our own new life, 
some of them ll start their career, 
some of them may chase for their dream,
 some of them ll continue to stay at TARC for their Advance! 
We may not meeting each other anymore,
maybe someday we meet at the street, 
but we r stranger.

Everyone r comfirm where should proceed,
What about me?
Where is ur direction Miss Samantha?
Do u have any dream?
Samantha: Day dream alot!!! LMAO~~~~ :P
confusing!!!
i still dono what i want!!! 
SAD!! 
I'm so useless!!! :(

I think i need some time to resit my mind, need some time to think about my future!
I'm the worst among my fren!
Today, we are discussing about our next step,
i feel great to heard they are very clear about their future,
and they are worrying me too :(
Thanks for the caring, frens.
Once i decided i ll let u all know :) 

Within this 2half years, thank you for u all understanding,
thanks for the supporting,
i felt happy to made a fren with u all!!!
and i want to apologize about my mistake,
sorry for my 
stupidness,
blurness.

i knew that, there r alot of challenging r waiting for us!
I'm sincerely hope that everthing ll go smooth for u all,
Good luck babes!!! :)

assignment team members. Than you very much!

best fren Carmen!

the 3 8 po LOL~
class rep in da house :)
Ah Chan, Patrick and Yukee :)

the man!! wei loon, elroy & kevin :)


all the best peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment