Monday, April 25, 2011

Don't look down on TARCIANs!!!!!!!!

Don't look down on Tarcians ok?! What wrong with them? Don't be so stereotype and prejudice!!!!!! They offended u is it?! I doubt for this problems for a long time?!!! I still can't get the answer! Why they keeps looking down on Tarcian?! Dam confuse!! TARC is a China Town i heard b4, Tarcian can't speak proper English, Tarcian weak com par with others, Tarcian is lala................................bla bla bla~~~~~ Hello don't give Tarcian such a fucking Weak Label pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not all weaker is Tarcian ok?!   Dambass!!!!!!!!!!

Very angry about ppl looking down on TARC just like u looking down on my DAD!!!! Fuck u!!!!! I went to an interview few days ago,

Him: Which college u from?
me  : TAR COLLEGE (i am very proud to say)
Him: Ermmmmmm..............* embarrassed 
Me  : *smiling
Him: We seldom hire Tarcian, i got 2 Tar worker b4 i don't like their attitude so.........
Me  : Ooooooook.... then nvm thanks a lot * still smilling

The whole interview i keep smiling, how nice & polite m i~~~~ Stupid him!!!! U think all Tarcian having the same attitude like what u mentioned to me?!  BOOoooooo U~~~~~ My forehead sticking a Weak Label is it?!!!! Not all wearing fisherman hat, and dressed in coat is a satyr ok?!!! 

Tarc quite famous what!!! I knew is famous in cheap fees but what's the problems?! Do u think all paying expensive fees after graduated will work in what they learned?!! Not all!!!!!! So Tarc is a better choice!!!! Next time if let me hear or know any one, any society or any company ANTI Tarcian i will plug them into my ass hole!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment